Come Sail Away With the Crew of Troika II !
Chart your own course... Florida Keys / Bahamas
RATES INCLUDE...CAPTAIN AND all meals on your sailboat charter prepared by your Captain, (except one evening on 7 day charters, you dine ashore at your expense)
RATES INCLUDE YACHT AND ALL AMENITIES LISTED IN THE SPECIFICATION PAGE PLUS:
- 1 U.S.C.G. licensed captain
- 2. All Meals (except one).
- 3. Fuel, water, engine room and other supplies.
- 4. Ice.
- 5. Microsoft X-box with DVD player
- 6. Fishing gear and licenses (Even the bait on your hook!)
- 7. 11 Ft. Caribe inflatable RIB with 15 HP Yamaha 0B.
- 8. Gas for Caribe RIB.
- 9. Consumable stores. ( you are guaranteed to depart with 300 gal. fresh water.)
*Specification sheet subject to change without notice.
- Seven or more days $ 195 per person per day based on minimum of four persons.
- Three to six days $ 225 per person per day based on minimum of four persons.If your group totals 5 or 6, please inquire about the reduced rate.
- The minimum number of days for a long term charter is 3 days 2 nights.
- Two persons, seven days $ 2184 per person per week. (Please inquire for term less than one week.)
- Charters start at 9AM on the 1st day and end at 3 PM on the last. A $200 CASH security/damage deposit is payable at check in time and refundable at checkout time.
- Delivery fees to pick up clients at a port other than home base or one way trips are charged at a rate of $ 810 per day for travel time. (Please inquire for more details.)
"SLEEP-OVERS" are available to you. You may arrive and check-in the night prior to departure anytime after 5PM or you can do a "SLEEP-OVER" the night of return to the dock at the end of your charter. The group charge is $ 160 and no evening meals are available. Continental breakfast is included. Free parking is available at our Coconut Grove base.
Because of additional expenses incurred when the destination is Bimini, Bahamas (from our Miami base), a one time group charge of $525 will apply. (Your crew will handle all paperwork ahead of time for domestic and foreign customs and immigration procedures.) Rates are "off-season" all year ... always!
NOT INCLUDED IN THE ABOVE RATES ARE:
- Liquor, beer, wine and soda. Please bring your own. Transportation will be made available so you may obtain your bar provisions locally.
- Moorings and dockage fees in marina's if you choose to dock overnight during your charter week. (Vessels are required to dock in a marina at Holiday isles in the Keys and Bimini, Bahamas.)
- Domestic / foreign Customs and Immigration fees.
A gratuity for your crew is customary in the charter industry if their services meet your expectations.
SKIPPERED BAREBOAT RATES
We offer TROIKA II as a Skippered bareboat (You provide for your own meals). Your galley is fully equipped with all the cooking and eating utensils you could possibly need including a Force Ten propane stove / oven, microwave oven, stainless steel marine BBQ, pressure cooker, and large capacity freezer and refrigerator. All amenities listed above for a Skippered Charter with meals are included except of course your meals. It is customary in the charter business to provide meals for your captain. Our company vehicle will transport you to the local market and back to assist you with your provisioning. The reduced rate is as follows
FOUR PERSONS, SEVEN DAYS...DEDUCT $500 FROM THE STANDARD RATE. TWO PERSONS, SEVEN DAYS...DEDUCT $325 FROM THE STANDARD RATE.
Please inquire for reduced rates relating to terms less than seven days or for groups totaling three or more than four.
This is truly the best value of all sailboat charters that we know of. We keep close tabs on the prices that other charter companies charge, and we are the best value by far!
sailboat charters, sailing charters in florida, bahamas sailing charters, discount sailboat charters, yacht charters, sailing vacations, sailboat cruising, crewed charters, spring break vacations, honeymoon vacations, honeymoon sailing trips, discount honeymoon trips, discount sailboat trips, florida vacations, sailing charters florida keys, florida keys vactions, sailing vacations florida keys, bareboat sailing, gay sailing charters, nude sailing, gay sailing vacations, boy scouts adventures, boy scout trips, ymca vacations
Call or e-mail now for more information. Book early to ensure your charter boat will be available when you are. Call Now !
Telephone (305) 772-4221
Out of the USA Use the proper country code 011 (305) 772-4221
Postal address 2829 Bird Ave. PMB 216 Coconut Grove, Florida 33133
Electronic mail General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Captain David : email@example.com